Monday, January 17, 2005

The beginning

A few factors went into the decision of starting my own blog. The main being the enjoyment I get reading my SIL's blog at Lifenut.com (yes I do recommend anyone reading this to check out her blog too, although I would be happy if you would do me the favor of finishing this entry first... You see she's a very talented writer, and I believe when deciding between this blog and Lifenut, you'd surly pick the latter). Reading her blog gave me the impression that, if given the chance, I could get some satisfaction venting about my mundane life (I'm not saying her life is mundane, far from it; she has 5 children!). Another factor was my husband's urging. When he saw me checking out a blog site he immediately listed reasons as to why I should try it out. Thanks in part to my scatter-brainedness I don't remember the reasons now, but his was the push that led me here. Of course I had my own curiosity, could I keep up with it? Would I find enough things to babble on about? Most of all, would it be interesting to read? I have no idea! I guess we'll find out...

Nini

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home