Friday, January 28, 2005

Comfy shirt & a vanilla milkshake

Why is it some days I have an unexplainable motivation to get things done? --Tuesday I rearranged our bookcase and cleaned both bathrooms before 9am.-- My motivation usually shows itself in this way, turning into house cleaning marathons. Something spurs me to clean every nook and cranny, which is odd, since most days I'm pleased just to finish a load of laundry. I really enjoy the idea of organization, a concept --a place for everything and everything in its...-- However, I can't seem to stay organized once I've achieved it. Take two weeks ago for example, I had received a couple of gift cards for different places, and used them both to purchase things for organizing (baskets, boxes). Jump to today, and I'm already finding it hard to keep things corralled in their new places.
Today, besides being incredibly long, has been one of my laziest. Sure, there's a pile of laundry in our closet and Bug's clothes are running a bit thin, but motivation never even glanced my way. Which brings me to my post title tonight, because not only am I writing a blog entry (and in turn avoiding the washer & dryer that sit no more than 6 feet away), I'm comfy and making my tummy happy too.
--Here's to tomorrow and the power of procrastination--

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mopsy here...

Comfy shirt and vanilla milkshake? Good gravy, that sounds like Heaven. All I want, right now, is a comfy shirt (and pants) and a vanilla milkshake, thanks to you! Hurumph!

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home