Monday, May 09, 2005

Talk about spoiled

If I were to say that I was spoiled yesterday, it would be a gross understatement. My mommy's day was nothing short of fantastic.
When I woke up, I was served a yummy breakfast (though hubby Mikey was disappointed that we were missing syrup for waffles). Then I was given my first (yes there were more than one) present of the day, Gilmore Girls season 3, a show that both Mikey and I are addicted to. I was then instructed to take a shower and get ready while HM and Sweetiepeas ran an errand. When they returned they and Ethan sent me to my room while the 3 of them did secret whispered stuff at the other end of the house. When they had finished I was told to close my eyes and wait till the count of three at which time I was presented gift #2... a new laptop!! After I tested out my new toy by blogging yesterday's posts & Sweetiepeas was rejuvenated by a nap, we went to a late lunch at On The Border (yum!) Tummies full we headed to the mall for gift #3... what Ethan calls my new princess clothes (isn't he just the cutest? Hey so are the clothes!). We returned home tired, pooped, worn out, and a little snotty (I think we're all coming down with something again). What a wonderful happy mommy's day to me! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, you won't catch me asking for anything more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home