Wednesday, June 01, 2005

New life

Hope, like the gleaming taper's light,
Adorns and cheers our way;
And still, as darker grows the night,
Emits a brighter ray.
Oliver Goldsmith
British-Irish author (1730 - 1774)

I don't believe I'd posted at the beginning of the year when my sister-in-law, Mopsy, was expecting. The excitement, the anticipation of a new teeny person. I love being an aunt, next to being a mommy it's possibly my favorite thing to be. I was ecstatic. I love my Mopsy and the brother who brought her into the family. I'm sure I've mentioned what wonderful people they are, how kind, patient, and generous. When the baby was no longer headed to this earth they were not alone in their sadness. Grief, questions... even anger encircled the whole family.

Now that life has sparked anew, to them I send my sincerest congratulations, my greatest amounts of hope, and love from the bottom of my heart. To God I send my prayers and a plea to guide this little peanut of a soul, and watch over the family who's care it's in.

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
John Wayne
US movie actor & director (1907 - 1979)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, Nini, you made me cry! You are so sweet. Thanks for your thoughts and prayers and with everything in me I hope you get to be an auntie again, too. The kids adore you.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home