Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Coffee news

The results are in. The coffee test has proven no winner. As far as I am concerned both filters brew a coffee adequate enough to give me my morning's quota of caffeine. Since the gold filter saves on $ and is reusable, that will be the keeper. On another note, Hubby Mikey approves of Peaberry's 15th anniversary blend(the new flavor) so apparently it's a keeper too.

Today has gone by far to slow for my taste. I've had some guys come to clean the carpets, HM came home for lunch and I even had a chance to put together some of our garage shelves, but still I can't seem to push the time forward fast enough. I think I've got a case of the middle of the week blahs. I keep thinking today is Thursday, but no matter how hard I try the calendar stays firmly stuck on Wednesday.
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Saturday we're hosting a BBQ. We've invited some new friends I've met through a mom's forum online. It will be nice to be able to put some more faces to the people I've known through quirky mommy driven questions, and also rants, & raves.
Of course Sunday is father's day, and although I cannot divulge our plans for the day here (HM is a daily reader), I can say I'm looking forward to spending time with the family.
Hopefully the clock will decide to cooperate and get on with things today -at least enough to bring HM home from work- of course, I wouldn't mind if it slowed down then.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, Nini. I've tagged you for a book meme/survey thingie. Please follow the guideline at lifenut!

Thanks!

8:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Babe.

I think the gold filter sounds lovely. I also share your love of coffee (as does John) and I can say with nearly complete certainty that if we lived closer, we would be very good friends.

Keep blogging and I will keep reading.

(((HUG)))

Kate

9:28 AM  
Blogger Nini said...

Hmm... Kate I think I see a move North in your near future ;)

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look-out, Kate. When Nini tells people to move north, they move north.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home