Thursday, July 14, 2005

10 Things I love about Mikey

  1. The way he get so focused on a project he becomes oblivious to everything around him.
  2. His unexplainable knowledge of sports trivia.
  3. His sensitive nature and softie-ness.
  4. His love of most everything edible and willingness to eat anything I make.
  5. His knowledge of computers and the excitement he gets when he explains it to me.
  6. His general nerd-ness (including, but not limited to video games, comic books, & Linux stuff).
  7. The way he pats himself on the back for saying something quick and witty.
  8. His infectious laughter (especially when in a movie theatre).
  9. His unfailing love and devotion to his friends and family.
  10. How excited he gets for his birthday (which is today!)
I love you sweetie!
I hope your birthday turns out to be as wonderful as you'd like and as wonderful as you deserve. You're the best friend I could ever wish or hope for.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is he a Geek or a Nerd?
And what do you get for the Geek or Nerd who has everything?

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mikey! Have a great day celebrating.

10:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really sweet. I hope you guys had a great day. :)

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww! I wish I had a DH like that! *hugs* Hope your day was grand. :)

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home