Monday, June 27, 2005

One of those days

It's funny how when I try to prepare myself for the week ahead - like grocery shopping on Sunday - I end up forgetting to set up some of the most important bits - like buying Ritz crackers for the Ritz cracker pie I'm going to make. Now I'm stuck with a to-do list I'd hoped to avoid. Another trip to the store in on the agenda, this time with both kiddiewinks in tow (something the Sunday trip didn't include). We also had a snafu with the milk people so there was no milk to greet me this morning - a not welcome predicament when I'm trying to wean Sweetiepeas.
--
Just one of those days.
I sat down to write this post about ten times today. What I have above is as far as I got. It wasn't a bad day, just filled with interruptions.
Breakfast - clean house - cranky kids - snack- fix lunch- HM home to eat - nap time - go to mall - buy drapes - come home - put up drapes - curse rods - call store - curse store - curse finials - stare at half finished project - curse windows - cranky kids - dish out snacks - start dinner - HM home from work - eat dinner - curse about project to HM - go to Target - buy more drapes - come home - decide it's best to drop project and make dessert instead.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have days like those.

(((hug)))

At least your computer isn't dead. :)

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home