Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Decision Pie

Yesterday I made a quick mention of caving to my crabbyness and fixing a dessert. Ritz Cracker Pie was the result (the one I initially forgot to buy the Ritz crackers for...) In general when I mention to Hubby Mikey that I'll be making this particular treat, he responds with a luke warm "woohoo" at best. He's commented that it is the name alone that puts him off. I'd like to settle on a new name for the pie, but decided to poll the few who read this blog to pick a name for me.
I won't be able to post a picture of the pie tonight, but will do my best to describe it in writing.

Picture a crust of crumbled Ritz crackers topped with a light and slightly nutty meringue. The bulk of the pie consists of a fluffy thick white layer comprised mostly of whipped topping with pineapple strewn about. This is all topped with a sprinkle of shredded coconut.

Would you name this dessert:
A. Paradise pie (pineapples send me on vacation)
B. Pineapple cloud pie (because clouds of pineapples sound yummy)
C. Pineconut pie (because I like silly names)
D. Ritz cracker pie (just leave well enough alone)
E. Something else (because I'm much more clever at this naming thing than you)

Thanks in advance for helping with the pie problem, hopefully a name change will make the pie sound appealing to HM in the future :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm. How about Hawaii-Pie-Oh?

I am voting for choice B.

7:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't like Mopsys name. LOL

I like Paradise Pie.

10:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about "Mikey's Pie"? LMAO!!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home