Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Alright, settle your bets

For those of you who read "Kitty Fever" and immediately started placing bets as to the date of our newest addition, you can go ahead and collect, or pay up as the case may be.
July 19th. If time was a consideration, it was approx. 1pm.
I will post more information when I have the appropriate time to devote to our new family member (blogwise), but for now I'll just say he's a him, he's 3 months old, and his name is Dibbley (a name only someone like my brother can fully appreciate).

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha Ha told you so!!!!!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had just done your Geek test and this blog showed up!!! =42% Poser Geek

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am priviledged to have met Dibbley about 30 seconds ago and he's a sweetie!

3:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, can't wait to meet him! Congrats!

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home