Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Random news

Firstly I need to commend Mopsy on her 80's song lyric knowledge (If you don't know what I'm talking about push the giant "don't push me" button from yesterday's post, then check out the comments). Mopsy, you are truly a Jack of all trades who's talent never ceases to amaze.

As for an actual post for the day, I can't seem to get my thoughts to converge into one topic. I kid you not, I can't decide whether to talk about Sweetiepeas and her crazy mobility or our new milk delivery service. I know, I know any news regarding either of my kids should be an automatic priority, but sometimes I'd rather be in denial that I have a 9 month old on the verge of walking. Plus, I am just so very excited about having milk delivered to our door. As silly as it may seem I actually woke up on Monday with that Christmas morning feeling. I think it was the anticipation of a tall cool glass.

Also in the news department we've sold our house!!! (Yes, I realize that this also should come before milk delivery, but come on it's fresh moo juice!) One year and a week after placing our Atlanta home on the market, it is officially off our books. It's been so long I can hardly believe it. What a relief!

Laundry calls, the vacuum is whining... I'll leave you with a picture of Sweetiepeas that can sort of capture her in action:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahem. Jill of all trades. 80's song lyric goddess.

Awww, sweet baby girl looks so cute and mobile. Hehe!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home