Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Got bit by the spring cleaning bug

Yesterday officially kicked spring cleaning in the Jones' household.

I'm trying to remember if we've ever actually done a "spring cleaning" and I'm pretty sure we haven't.
I'm excited, although there is a lot to be done. We still have painting projects to be completed, shelves to be put up, pictures to be hung, not to mention the real cleaning part. Hmm.. maybe I can talk hubby Mikey into hiring a maid... I ran across an ad just the other day...
Anyway, I'm hoping for all of this to be completed by the end of the month, I guess I'll find out if that's a realistic goal.

I've already cleaned out our laundry room. It had become a place for us to stash things we weren't ready to find permanent places for. Now that it's cleaned it looks about twice the size - and I've already come up with a new project to use up the new space! A craft center. It will be a place where hubby Mikey can solder and I can sew or scrapbook. We can even make it a place where the kids can get really messy -ooh fingerpainting, my favorite!-

I can't believe how rejuvenated I feel just thinking about a super clean -super organized- house!
I know this house will feel even more ours once we've gotten everything where we want it, and that's something worth working for.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you prefer using a high-pressure nozzle on your spring cleaning hose, or do you find that just the regular hose is enough to de-winter your house?

I have mine hooked up to the hydrant on the corner.

It IS invigorating, strangely...have fun with the cleaning!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home