Monday, March 07, 2005

The verdict: Yummy

So I enjoyed my slice of "Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cake" (isn't that a long enough name?) It wasn't my most favorite chocolate confection, but well, I am picky and it did do its job satisfying my need for chocolate. (I think I might have enjoyed it a bit more with the addition of the nuts, but since my Mikey isn't a fan I decided not to include them.)
Here's a link to the recipe: Double Chocolate Gooey Butter Cakes
and here's a picture of my result:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had me until I read the recipe's ingredient list: cream cheese. That kills it!

I greatly admire the fact that when you crave chocolate, you bake a cake from scratch. When I crave chocolate, I send hubby to 7-11 for a Caramello.

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home