Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Weigh in

Sunday was our weekly weigh in for our diets and happily we both lost weight. Mikey is now up to a 6 1/2 pound weight loss and I'm up to 8 1/2. Not too shabby for two weeks work. -and it is work- ahh, I just love food too much.

Usually if I have a break, or a moment to myself I'll switch on the tv and tune into whatever cooking show is on the Food Network. But now, watching any cooking show turns into my own private torture. I've been forced to change my relaxation time to accommodate the diet as well. Now I'm in the habit of watching the Style Network... I'm hoping all the pretty clothes will help motivate me to stick with the diet. Plus, I may learn a thing or two to help my wardrobe when I get to my goal :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee! Way to go, you two. I am jealous and hope to get inspired too. You guys rock.

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home