Monday, April 11, 2005

Spring had been marred & we get thinner

Well apparently my last post needed to be proven right (you can just scroll down if you missed it). Our beautiful vaguely existent spring was indeed tarnished by a snow storm. Oh, by the way it wasn't just any snow storm, it was: "The Spring Blizzard of 2005". A couple feet of snow isn't all that bad, although it did shut down two highways to two different state lines... anyhow, I'm betting it will all be melted by tomorrow.

On to our weigh-in... We're still doing a good job -slow and steady- the best way to lose.
Hubby Mikey lost an additional 3 lbs this week (woohoo!) and I lost another pound and a half. I'm hoping if we continue to lose steadily, like we are, that we'll be hitting our goals just about the time we take our first family vacation. The plan right now is to leave round about the 2nd or 3rd week in July so we still have some time to get skinny. Our trip also falls around Mikey's 27th birthday (he may have lost that many pounds by then too!) He deserves a good birthday. His last two were steam rolled by our moves cross country. I'm so excited for us to have a trip together that doesn't involve boxes or bubble wrap (I'm sure Mikey will be too)!
I'm know I will be updating this blog regarding our getaway plans as they become more of a reality. What a treat it will be!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work~!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home