Thursday, April 14, 2005

Yes today is the 14th

I'm having a bit of a motivational issue when it comes to my blog. I know, I know -gasp- that's so hard to believe!
I envision myself blogging every day -sometimes two or three times when I've had a really eventful day- (ok stop laughing) I realize that I don't generally have anything exciting to blog about and when I do, I'm too pooped to post.
Well no more! -maybe- we'll see...

I've decided I'm going to start one of those lists. (Remember I LOVE lists.) "One of those lists" being the kind where people write down the things they want to do/see/accomplish before they die -or so it's not morbid, say, before I turn 50.-

I already have one thing:
I would like to see my favorite team play in their home stadium. My favorite team is Newcastle United. (GO Magpies!!) Their home stadium is St. James' Park in Newcastle, England. So, it's a little bit more involved than if my favorite team were the Denver Broncos & I could just drive my happy little self to Invesco field to buy crazy over priced sniper tickets.

As an addendum to #1 on my list, I'd love to see my favorite player in action, Alan Shearer. I was upset to hear this was to be his last season, but I found out that -thank my lucky stars- he's just decided to play on another year. This doesn't mean that I'll be able to get to the UK in time to see him play, but it does give me more of a fighting chance since the current season ends next month.

This might not be too doable, but you never know -Hmm... maybe I should go get my passport renewed!-

I know I have more "to do's" but I really want to make this list with some thought. I'll be adding on to it as I figure out the must do's. Hopefully it will help me continue to blog with out weekly breaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home